Monday, February 9, 2015

Zazzle iPhone / iPad case from Kayatiyu: Yellow Sun of My Imagination ...

Shop Create Sell Zazzle Sign in to Zazzle View Your Cart Items
Check this out!

Bright, bold, and richly textured hues of sun shine yellows on an attractive iPhone 5 case. The design features my original abstract ink painting titled Yellow Sun of My Imagination © Sandy Long. This exclusive design is on many other attractive items in my Kayatiyu shop. The cheerful artwork suggests a stylized solar surface that melts in swirls of saturated hues of lemon yellow, amber gold, copper mist, and flame red. Kayatiyu means to have a beautiful form.

Yellow Sun of My Imagination Abstract Art

Yellow Sun of My Imagination Abstract Art

Artwork designed by Kayatiyu. Made by Case-Mate in Norcross, GA. Sold by Zazzle.
Order This Product

Find more at Zazzle.

Share this product!
   

At Zazzle, you can:
Shop billions of unique custom products.
Create t-shirts, business cards, invitations, custom gifts, and more.
Sell products and make $$$.